Tuesday 29 January 2008

God has a plan!


Today is my grandson's birthday, he is 9. This picture was taken at last years party. He is the boy in the black & gray sweater, front row next to his sister. He was born in Siberia, my daughter and son-in-law went to Siberia in September 1999 to bring him home. Not only does God have a plan for this boy, but also his parents - and grandparents as well. How are you doing with God's plan? He has a plan for all of us. Be obedient and follow where He leads.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Birthday to your grandson! Yes, God does have a plan for him and his parents!

Robin said...

Thanks also so much for your prayers for Daniel and his family. I will update as I hear about his surgery.

Tam said...

Happy Birthday little guy!!! God must surely have something big in store for you all!

God's Plan? How am I doing with it? I feel for this season i know what he wants from me. My biggest obstacle is me. Second guessing...and I know better than that! The enemy has as much power over me as I let him! I know He wants me to finish the book this year...and i intend too! I need accountability and discipline to "complete the ministry He has given me". He will be faithful to see me through. I need to be faithful to my "yes". I sure love God! He is always so very good!

Anonymous said...

His plan for me-I know that HE has one and it is one that is not intended harm me but prosper me in the things of HIM. I get in my own way! I love the name of your blog, I have been learning that it is all choices, not feelings, but they come around if i just make the choice of Jesus in everything.
Do you care if add you to my blog roll?

Anonymous said...

i cannot believe it - nine already!