Thursday, 28 February 2008
Profound - almost spiritual - wisdom!
I have been watching some of the "profound" discussions on "spiritual matters" such as "Wesley Armenian" vs. "Calvinism" and by the way nobody seems to have moved. I have a different approach. What if you had to answer the following questions from a historical record to "qualify" to enter God's Kingdom? How would you do? Please no internet searching, must be learned knowledge!
1) What was the name of Roy Rogers horse? (Trigger)
2) Gene Autry's horse? (Champion)
3) Dale Evans horse? (Buttermilk)
4) Lone Ranger's horse? (Silver)
5) Tonto's horse? (Scout)
6) Cisco Kid's horse? (Diablo)
7) Pancho's horse?(Loco)
8) Hoppalong Cassidys horse?(Topper)
9) Name of the jeep on Roy Rogers TV show? (Nellie Belle)
10) Name of the plane on the Sky King show?(Song Bird)
Easy bonus question! 11) Name of Roy Rogers dog's name?(Bullet)
Score: 1 to 5 - almost saved!
6 to 7 - on your way!
8 to 9 - Freedom bound!
10! Welcome to the "Pearly Gates"!
If you get all 11 you are "eternally secure"!
Answers above now! 10:35PM EST