Last night when I went to bed I cried a lot. I am now. You see, I have a perfect marriage - really. I got to bed after mama had went to sleep. I think I came to the bedroom at least 3 times before mama went to sleep to tell her "I love you!" I cried each time - I'm too gushy. I don't do this every night but yesterday I spent a lot of time thinking about mama - I am blessed!
What makes a perfect marriage? Here is my list. What else would you add?
1) Both husband & wife must have a personal relationship w/Jesus!
2) Each must love the other more than self!
3) Must seek forgiveness when you screw up!
4) No pouting - if you do, go back to #3.
5) Communicate - intimately & personal - no hidden feelings. Be kind!
6) Pray together -
7) Very important - touch each other! I love to hold mama's hand in church!
8) Never ridicule, tease or put your spouse down - it hurts. I am a big tease - not w/mama.
9) Remember special days! Birthdays - especially anniversary! Make them special!
10) On occasion, make an ordinary day a very special day!
There are many more ideas on how to have a perfect marriage. Can you add to the list?