As I type this Sara is in an orphanage in China. Tomorrow my daughter Joellen and her husband Matt fly from Detroit to China to go get Sara and bring her home. PLEASE PRAY!
This is a long trip miles wise and time wise. They will be gone over 2 weeks and won't return home until February 20th. I will update this post as the trip unfolds. Pray specifically for the following;
1. A safe trip.
2. That the adoption process will go smooth.
3. Pray for Sydney & Blake, left home until they return.
4. Pray for quick bonding between Sara & family.
5. That they have a fun trip.
6. That they will be good Christian representatives.
Mama and papa will not be able to hold our third grandchild until our return to Michigan the end of March. As most of you know we winter in Florida - so pray for us as well. We love our blogging family and count you as one of our true blessings.
1st Update: 2/05/09 - 10pm
They are on their way - some wheres on a plane between Detroit & Tokyo - first stop.