Monday 14 November 2011

Life Can change in an Instant!


This picture was taken in 1964 - 47 years ago and 60 pounds lighter! Two weeks ago I sat in the doctors office and was told I had blockage in blood vessels to my heart. I had been experiencing "discomfort" in my chest when exercising (riding bike) or even moderate walking. The good news? No surgery, no stents, will try to control with meds, losing weight and diet changes. So far so good on all fronts.

I don't think I will get the "old" body to look like the picture again (need a toupe' for sure!) but I am going to do my best! (smile).

We plan to head for Florida for the winter soon. May head for the beach. If you get down in the Ocala area look me up. Just make a copy of the picture and check the beaches - just remember, no hair and add 60 pounds! Oh yeah, add 47 years plus wrinkles.

No comments: